Dr. David Simms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Simms?

April 4th, 2017

Good doctor

Dr. Simms is a good doctor, patient orientated, takes his time, explains thoroughly, e-z to communicate with.

August 21st, 2015

very good dr

August 8th, 2015

Amazing

Dr. Simms is a wonderful person. He is so caring and sweet. Cares about everyone he meets. He is an amazing doctor and know just how to treat every problem. He definitely knows his stuff and will be able to help your ear, nose, or throat issue.

January 26th, 2014

Mr. Durston

Simms, was in a terrible hurry - no hygiene ever thought of. Left William's ear in a worst state than when he came - said he had an infection - we knew this. Pocked it. He ran into office and ran out again. In a terrible hurry. My husband is very miserable and has to seek someone else. SHOCKING (plus the fact the dark haired receptionist is too familiar and left me with "itching" scalp!@w!!

August 1st, 2013

Accurate and Friendly

Fantastic doctor performed surgery to alleviate chronic nose congestion. Months later I feel much better. Only complaint is the waittime, but other than that he's an honest man.

September 8th, 2012

Did unnecessary surgery and caused me hearing problems.

August 6th, 2012

Fantastic doctor

Dr Simms treated my husband for throat cancer. He is one of the most caring people I've ever met. He was kind and compassionate. His staff is just as kind and caring and very aware of the patients time and do not overbook causing long wait times. Dr. Simms also does not rush through your appointment and truly cares about his patients and what they and their families are going through.

February 11th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Simms for a second opinion. He was very nice, he went over all possible options and made sure i had all my questions answered. He was not pushy, he was truly just interested in helping me understand my condition and trying to help me decide what was best for me. He was a very nice man and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a caring ENT physician.

January 13th, 2012

I have been to many doctors over the years and Dr. simms's staff and his professionalism is top notch. One of the finest physicians I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I would recommend him with the highest praises and without reservation.

February 15th, 2011

Great ENT Doctor!

Dr Simms is an excellent ENT doctor. He has seen all three of my girls and has treated them for multiple issues. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes the time to listen and answer my questions. His staff is always helpful and they seem to always get me scheduled in a timely manner. I do and would highly recommend Dr Simms.

August 13th, 2010

Dr. Simms has a very poor bedside manner and did not want to hear about my daughter's history or the fact that her issue has been an ongoing problem since childhood and that we want to get to the root of the problem. I explained that I have the same issues, as do my siblings, and that I felt it is some sort of drainage issue. He made up his mind right away that her ear blockages were simply from using q-tips incorrectly, when she does not use them (she is now 18 and knows how to clean her ears!). While suctioning her ears, one became very painful (it had been hurting for several days and was inflammed) but he gut gruff and said "I'm not trying to hurt you! It just is loud and feels weird - not painful". She tried to tell him many times that it was VERY painful, but he did not seem to care. I will absolutely NOT go back to this doctor.

February 8th, 2017