A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Smith MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Neurology near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Neurologists.