A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Doylestown Hosp, Doylestown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Smith MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and New Hope, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Cardiologists.