A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
Dr. David Smith practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.