A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lucas Smith MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Carrboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Siler City, NC.
See Carrboro Psychiatrists and Carrboro Child Psychiatrists.