A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Smith MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.