A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sobel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sobel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sobel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Sobel MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sobel practice?
- Dr. David Sobel has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Sobel practices Urology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Urologists.