A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Spencer practice?
- Dr. David Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL.
See Park Ridge Surgeons.