A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spencer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lamar Spencer MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Spencer practice?
- Dr. David Spencer has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Spencer practices Urology near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Moss Point, MS.
See Pascagoula Urologists.