A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Steiman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Steiman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Steiman practice?
- Dr. David Steiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steiman practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons.