A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinberg, Internist, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Steinberg practice?
- Dr. David Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.