A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinberg, Internist, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Steinberg practice?
- Dr. David Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.