A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lewis Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lewis Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Lewis Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Lewis Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lewis Taylor practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Morristown Urologists.