A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis Taylor
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lewis Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lewis Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Lewis Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Lewis Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lewis Taylor practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Morristown Urologists.