A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices Family Medicine near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Primary Care Doctors.