A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices Family Medicine near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Family Physicians.