A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Venice Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Reception Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lamarr Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. David Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Davie, FL.