A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Venice Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Reception Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lamarr Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. David Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Davie, FL.