Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Thompson
Dr. David Thompson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and Deaconess Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Thompson has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. David Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Azhar Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi35
Dr. James Harvey
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi53
Dr. Sujan Pathak
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi13