A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Turner practice?
- Dr. David Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Turner practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.