Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Caring Doctor in Texas show details Best Caring Doctor in Texas
by Kenneth Wyatt on Feb 17th, 2015

No Better Doctor!

Best Dr. In Texas show details Best Dr. In Texas
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Turner is the absolute best in patient care and compassion. He makes time to ensure his patients each have his full attention and goes above and beyond to ensure you receive the correct diagnosis. He has referred me to the best Specialists, as needed, to ensure my healthcare is uppermost in resolving any illnesses I have had.

Opinion show details Opinion
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Turner is the best Dr. i have ever had and i have been going to for over 15 yrs. I would never change Doctors unless forced to.

Accurate, Detailed, and Personable show details Accurate, Detailed, and Personable
Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Turner has been my general physician for about 10 years. Whether my visit is for a specific medical problem or a routine physical, he always answers all of my questions, concerns, and is very thorough in his evaluations. He is also very accurate in his diagnosis. He is the best general practicionor I have ever visited.

Has been my dr. for almost 20 years show details Has been my dr. for almost 20 years
Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Turner has been my MD for almost 20 years and has always been spot-on for his diagnosis. He also manages my anti-depressant medications and always takes all the time he needs with me.