A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vogel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vogel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Vogel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Vogel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Vogel practice?
- Dr. David Vogel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Vogel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Pediatricians.