Dr. David Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Watson?

December 30th, 2014

One of the best Drs I ever had when I was pregnant with my baby Lauren. Sadly she died 11 weeks after she became sick ( post operation)

May 5th, 2011

The Best Doctor and Staff

I have been going to Dr. Watson for over 25 years and to my delight my daughter is a patient with Dr. Watson delivering my first grandchild and soon my second! Dr Watson is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor for all phases of your life from teenage to menopause. I have also had a couple of surgeries with Dr. Watson and couldn't be happier with the results and his bedside manner.My daughter felt the same about Dr. Watson and his staff after he delivered her first child by c-section. Not only was he attentive to my daughter, husband and their new baby but he was warm and concerned about our entire family. He and his staff kept us updated and ensured us they were getting the best care. Just before my daughter's c-section, when I looked at Dr. Watson and asked him to please take good care of my baby while she was having her baby he completely understood and was a pillar of reassurance.Thanks Dr. Watson and the entire Staff you are the best!

January 29th, 2011

Natalie

Dr watson rocks !!!

November 18th, 2009

An Amazing Dr.

Dr Watson and his staff are amazing. I have been a patient of Dr. Watson's for over 10 yrs. I was recommended to him at the age of 18 by several doctors. Because of him I have a family, and I am healthy. Even when I did not have insurance, Dr. Waston still answered all of my questions with sincere compassion, and saw me in his office. His nurse is so amazing and helpful. She has gone out of her way to help me and my family. With Dr. Watson you will get the best. Experience, compassion, understanding, staff, environment, and without waiting all day for a return call, or in a waiting room! He really listens and cares about your opinions.

April 5th, 2016