A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Webster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Webster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Webster practice?
Dr. David Webster practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, WI and Paynesville, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Webster, Dr. Davis Webster, Dr. Dewey Webster