A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. West has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee West MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. David L. West practice?
- Dr. David West has 2 office locations.
Dr. David West practices Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Preventive Medicine Specialists.