A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Williams practice?
- Dr. David Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Williams practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Salt Lake Cty, UT.
See Ogden Primary Care Doctors.