A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Williams, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
- Women`s Health Specialists of Carlisle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Williams DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Williams practice?
- Dr. David Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shippensburg, PA and Meadville, PA.
See Carlisle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.