Dr. David Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2014

Great Doc

Dr. Williams did an excellent job with my robotic hysterectomy. I was back to work in 10 days and had very little pain. I had large fibroids and horrible bleeding and now I have my life back again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams to my friends and family. He is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner.

January 25th, 2014

Fantastic Job!

Dr Williams did my robotic hysterectomy and everthing went great! Very little pain and I was back to work in 10 days. I had large fibroids and heavy bleeding. This has changed my life for the better. I would definitely recommend Dr Williams to my friends and family. Thanks Dr Williams

October 11th, 2013

Run Away

Horrible. C-section performed by this doctor where I had retained the placenta. Went bCk for a post pardom follow up and complained of extreme heavy bleeding and he stood across the exam room and said that was normal...6 weeks after birth. Never even checked my incision site. Found new ob/gyn who discovered the retained placenta and removed. Due to many many ifections, etc... I eventually had to have numerous surgeries ultimately resulting in full hysterectomy at age 27. Thank you dr. David l. Williams of Carlisle for ruining my life. Please everyone run away from this man and his practice.

July 12th, 2012

what a jerk

he left me with the impression that he was much more interested in my insurance plan than my healthcare or baby

August 12th, 2010

No complaints!

I found Dr. Williams to be affable, a good listener and practitioner. I do not need an OB so my experience is simply with GYN. I asked for a doctor with "gentle hands" and he passed that test for me. That has been my experience, but I have had no special needs.

March 23rd, 2010

Go elsewhere

Terrible bedside manner. Overly confident in himself. The practice's mid-wives are wonderful, however, I would not reccomend David L. Williams to anyone. I had a high risk pregnancy, and never once did he or his nurse check me for dialation, complete the strep b test, etc... Would not reccomend this doctor to my worst enemy.

November 27th, 2015