Dr. David Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wood?

July 28th, 2017

Skilled, Professional and Courteous

Truly knowledgeable in and of his chosen field. Amazing bedside manner and professionalism.

April 20th, 2017

Dr Wood saved my daughter's life on her 19th birthday in July 2010. Words of thanks and gratitude, of course, are not enough to explain the gratitude and love for this doctor.

January 27th, 2017

Amazing Dr. And so compassionate.

I saw Dr. David Wood on the advice of my neurologist, to have a procedure preformed to see if it would held with my chronic daily migraine headaches. Dr. Wood took all the time necessary to work with my husband and myself, to explain the procedure, and how well he thought it would help me. He was/is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I have seen in a very long time. I did have the procedure preformed, and it has helped my migraines tremendously. His office staff is also very nice and very easy to work with.

October 7th, 2016