Dr. David Zielinski MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016
I have been a patient of his for years! He really is one of the Best!

October 14th, 2015
Dr. David Zielinski is the most detailed and caring general practicing health pro in the Panhandle of Florida. He saved my life. I was suffering from a bad glabadder, and no one gave me the answer to why I was doubled over in pain for 2 years. One CT scan and a trip to a 5 *star hosiptal, and 1 week of R & R from work. Good Health at last!

August 26th, 2015
Bedside manner is Horrible. So elsewhere for compassion or human like behavior.

August 2nd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
*On time for appointments*Will easily send you to specialist*Ego doesn't get in his way*No God complex*correct diagnosis about 80% of the time*Great nurses

May 24th, 2012
He had treated another patient for the same thing I had but never ordered the diagnostic test even though I had the same symptoms. I got sicker & returned & he just gave me more antiobiotics which lowered my resistance so I got 2 more sicknesses on top of the one I already had. He was suppossed to refer me to an ENT but didn't. I called from work every day feeling miserable with a fever. Meanwhile, I found another dr. and Dr. Z sent me a letter "dismissing me as a patient" because he knew he was negligent!! I ran into the other person in public & was told that he was also their dr. & we worked together so I contracted this illness from my co-worker whom he had previously treated & knew this was contagious & going around, yet never bothered to check me for it or follow-up or diagnose!!! I ended up going to acupuncture & getting on tea & spending a $1000 or more but got well fast considering my condition!

February 24th, 2012
This doctor hands out Ativan like it's candy. He refills anxiety/depression medication without questioning or seeing the patient. He doesn't follow-up with the patient to see how he is doing. He doesn't care whether it's appropriate treatment or not and should not be allowed to practice! He is a danger to patients.

April 4th, 2011
Should have license revoked
Dr. Zielinski saw my mother for respiratory problems and had xrays taken. We never heard back. My mother got worse so she made another appt. The Dr. wanted to order more xrays. He had forgotten that he had ordered them before. He never looked at the initial xray. My mother had a tumor in one of her lungs. By the time the Dr. took note of it, the tumor had grown to over 6cm. It had grown aggressively to the point that my mother had trouble breathing. The doctor never read the initial report so, two months of critical 'catch it early' time is forever lost. Zielinski does not get another chance.

April 26th, 2010
Great Doctor always has time for qestions and never in a rush
I am very grateful to have a doctor who cares