A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David La Rochelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David La Rochelle is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rochelle graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. La Rochelle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield, CA
- Northbay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foster La Rochelle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. La Rochelle practice?
- Dr. David La Rochelle has 1 office location.
Dr. David La Rochelle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Surgeons.