A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David La Rochelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David La Rochelle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Rochelle
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. La Rochelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rochelle graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. La Rochelle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield, CA
- Northbay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foster La Rochelle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. La Rochelle practice?
- Dr. David La Rochelle has 1 office location.
Dr. David La Rochelle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons.