A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Labadie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Labadie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Labadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Franklin Labadie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. Labadie practice?
- Dr. David Labadie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Labadie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.