A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Labosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Labosky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labosky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labosky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labosky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Labosky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Labosky practice?
- Dr. David Labosky has 1 office location.
Dr. David Labosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.