A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Labosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Labosky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labosky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labosky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labosky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Labosky practice?
Dr. David Labosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.