Dr. David Labotka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 9th, 2015
25yrs of Excellence
Yes I have been going to Dr Labotka for 25 years. He spends time to listen to what you have to say and then provides you with his medical knowledge concerning your condition so that you can make a wise decision. Sooo glad I found this doctor years ago.

July 23rd, 2013
Excellent Physician
I've been seeing Dr Labotka for about 5 years now for primary care, as well as a hospitalization (he sees inpatients too). He takes every complaint seriously, is not judgmental or blaming, listens carefully, and cares about what I want to do. He does not order me what to do.. he says what he thinks and discusses pros and cons until I am comfortable, while being understanding if I disagree, and suggests a "plan B". He always spends as much time as I need. He is very different than any other primary doctor I have had. I used to avoid doctors, going years between appointments because I felt they would just lecture and not help, but I enjoy seeing Dr Labotka and feel he is an excellent partner in my healthcare.

February 23rd, 2013
great doctor
I am a middle 20's age patient and Dr. Labotka is awesome. Great bedside manners and thorough and lengthy appointments. I used to hate going to the Dr. but not anymore. would recommend to anyone.

February 1st, 2013
Dr. Labotka has earned the trust of my father who has been seeing him for a number of years. He spends time listening and addressing each of the issues that my 91 year old father brings up. He shows genuine care and concern for his patients and I know my dad is well taken care of. In addition, his nurses have been helpful and answered any and all questions I have.

November 15th, 2012
Best doctor
I have been going to Dr. David Labotka for about 20 years. He is the best doctor I ever have experienced. He takes time listen to any concerns you may have and is very pleasant to talk to. It is as if he were your best friend. I highly recommend him as a primary physician. Thanks Doc!

April 12th, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr Labotka has been my primary doctor for the last 10 years and in those years I can honestly say that I don't have one thing to complain about. He is polite, courteous, always takes time to listen to my concerns, and goes out of his way to be sure the problem has been addressed and corrected. The only problem I have is that all my doctors aren't like him!