A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lacey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lacey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacey has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Lacey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Lacey practice?
- Dr. David Lacey has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lacey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA.
See Clive Radiologists.