A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lagrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lagrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lagrew, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrew graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lagrew has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Crutcher Lagrew MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lagrew practice?
- Dr. David Lagrew has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lagrew practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.