A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lainoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lainoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lainoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainoff graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lainoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lainoff MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Lainoff practice?
- Dr. David Lainoff has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Lainoff practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Springfield Internists.