A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lainoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lainoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lainoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainoff graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lainoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lainoff MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Lainoff practice?
- Dr. David Lainoff has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Lainoff practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Crum Lynne, PA and Swarthmore, PA.
See Springfield Internists.