A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Laitinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Laitinen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Laitinen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laitinen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Laitinen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Laitinen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Laitinen practice?
- Dr. David Laitinen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Laitinen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seymour, IN.
See Seymour Surgeons.