A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lakey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leroy Lakey MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. David L. Lakey practice?
- Dr. David Lakey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lakey practices Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors and Austin Pediatric Specialists.