A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lakey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lakey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leroy Lakey MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. David L. Lakey practice?
- Dr. David Lakey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lakey practices Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors and Austin Pediatric Specialists.