A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lamb, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral Disk Chemolysis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Lamb MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lamb practice?
- Dr. David Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.