A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lamb, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral Disk Chemolysis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Lamb MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lamb practice?
- Dr. David Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.