A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lamb, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Lamb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Lamb practice?
- Dr. David Lamb has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.