A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lambert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lambert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Lambert practice?
Dr. David Lambert practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.