A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lambert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lambert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Lambert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lambert practice?
- Dr. David Lambert has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lambert practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Flemington Emergency Physicians.