A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lamberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lamberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberts graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lamberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Winton Lamberts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lamberts practice?
- Dr. David Lamberts has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lamberts practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.