A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambie
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lambie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Lambie DO is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lambie practice?
- Dr. David Lambie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lambie practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
See Warren General Practitioners.