A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambie
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lambie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lambie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Lambie DO is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lambie practice?
- Dr. David Lambie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lambie practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.