A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lambie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Lambie practice?
Dr. David Lambie practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL and Detroit, MI.
See Warren General Practitioners.