A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lamey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lamey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamey
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lamey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Lamey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lamey practice?
- Dr. David Lamey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lamey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.