A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lammermeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lammermeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lammermeier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Lobectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammermeier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lammermeier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Lammermeier MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Lammermeier practice?
- Dr. David Lammermeier has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lammermeier practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Ocala Cardiothoracic Surgeons.