A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Landers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Landers MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Landers practice?
- Dr. David Landers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Landers practices Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Preventive Medicine Specialists and Pacific Palisades Plastic Surgeons.