A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Landry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Landry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Society of Anesthesiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Landry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Landry practice?
- Dr. David Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. David Landry practices Anesthesiology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Anesthesiologists.