Dr. David Landsberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Landsberg?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. David Landsberg?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 9th, 2013

He saved my life.

I was very seriously ill in the ICU. Not only did he save me, he treated my family extremely well. While they all live around an hour from the hospital I was in, all with their own local hospitals, they all have said that if any of them are seriously ill, they want to go to the facility where they saw him taking care of me. He was very direct with them, while also demonstrating an excellent bedside manner. He gave them all of the time they needed, never seeming distracted or rushed in any way. As I am 52 years old, I have had experience with many doctors. He is the best! I did not mark some of the fields with stars because the categories are not applicable for a hospital stay.

Type 2 Diabetes