A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Landset:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Landset is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landset
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Landset Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landset graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landset has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Landset DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Landset practice?
- Dr. David Landset has 1 office location.
Dr. David Landset practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Gastroenterologists.