A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Landset:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Landset is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landset
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Landset Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landset graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Landset has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Landset DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Landset practice?
- Dr. David Landset has 1 office location.
Dr. David Landset practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Gastroenterologists.