A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lange
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lange Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Lange MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Lange practice?
- Dr. David Lange has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lange practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.