A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lange
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lange Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Lange MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Lange practice?
- Dr. David Lange has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lange practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.