A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Langford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langford
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Langford, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Langford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Langford MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Langford practice?
- Dr. David Langford has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Langford practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.