A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Langford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Langford, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Langford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Langford MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Langford practice?
- Dr. David Langford has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Langford practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.