Learn more about Dr. David Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Langford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Langford, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Langford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Langford practice?
Dr. David Langford practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Surgeons, and Atlanta Family Physicians.