Dr. David Langholz MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Grand Rapids, MI

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2015
He's amazing, caring, warm and genuine. He took a lot of time with us, and we feel blessed to have him as our new cardiologist.

April 18th, 2013
Outstanding experience at a difficult time
I would only choose this doctor if I had a heart problem. Although my husband past away after five months in the hospital, I know that everything was done that was humanly possible to save him. The medical knowledge afforded by Dr. Langholz and the W. MI Heart team gave us more time together and hope. We were always confident that the best possible medical care was being given to my husband. We are very fortunate to have West MI Heart and Spectrum's Meijer Heart Center in our community. Dr. Langholz spent time with us and communicated the seriousness of the illness clearly, with still giving us hope, while he explored other options for surgery. At the end of life, Dr. Langholz was extremely gracious and caring in explaining the situation to our family and to helping my husband make an end of life decision. I am truly grateful for the care given by all the physicians at West MI Heart and most sincerely for having a physician like Dr. Langholz.

July 21st, 2017