A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Langkammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Langkammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Langkammer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langkammer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Langkammer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Langkammer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Langkammer practice?
- Dr. David Langkammer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Langkammer practices Internal Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Internists.