A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Langworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Langworthy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langworthy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Langworthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Langworthy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Langworthy practice?
- Dr. David Langworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Langworthy practices Anesthesiology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists.